September 12, 2015 from 2-5pm
Bring your furry companion out for a dip in the AVSP Outdoor Pool! Dog Swimming in Pool Join the staff of Ashburn Village Animal Hospital and our friends at the Ashburn Village Sports Pavillion (AVSP) for a Doggie Pool Party. The event will be held on Saturday, September 12, 2015 from 2–5pm at the AVSP Outdoor Pool.
Cool down with your furry friend and enjoy soaking up the sun poolside at this great event. Admission is $10 per dog!
Register for the event in advance at the AVSP front desk or simply show up on the day of and register. Proceeds benefit Loudoun County Animal Services (LCAS).
AVSP's Doggie Pool Party Event Registration & Requirements
- Owners will be required to sign a waiver, provide a current certificate of rabies inoculation, and a current Loudoun County dog license at registration.
- During the event, the tag must be securely attached and visible on the collar of each participating dog.
- All owners must have pooper-scoopers or doggie doodle bags and will be required to clean up after their dogs as required by both AVCA guidelines and Loudoun County regulations.
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- or every person’s and every dog’s safety, all dogs MUST remain on a leash at all times when not in pool.