Your cats need to come to the vet more than once in their lifetime—preferably once a year.
At Ashburn Village Animal Hospital, we love cats, and we know you do, too. That's why we put together this list so that you can see why taking your cat to the vet is important!
5 Reasons Why You Should Take Your Cat to the Vet
- They hide their ailments like they hide in boxes. We can only really tell if something is wrong or to screen for illnesses by checking their blood work.
- We're trained cat professionals. We enjoy caring for feisty felines, and we can always do housecalls to minimize the stress of you and your cat.
- We can help your cat achieve its beach body goals by providing our expert nutritional tips.
- Being a social butterfly can come at a cost. If your cat loves being social outside with other four-legged creatures, then we need to make sure they are free of disease.
- Even indoor cats need Rabies shots. Although your cat may never leave the house, they actually still need a Rabies vaccine. Not only is it the law, but it also prevents a deadly disease from affecting other animals and humans.
At Ashburn Village Animal Hospital, we want to make sure your cat lives a long and healthy life.
Don't forget to schedule their yearly visit with one of our veterinarians.
To make an appointment or to ask any further questions about your cat, feel free to give us a call at (703) 729-0700.